Top Winter And Spring Break Destinations For College Students
The sun is setting on a warm summer day. The dorm is just settled and the conversations already starts. What are you and your college buddies going to do for winter break, or spring break? It might seem early to think about this for some college students, but the truth is early planning can make the trip easier to prepare for financially. Planning far enough in advance can mean discounts on the overall cost of the trip.
Winter break comes up faster than a college student can think. Once classes are in full swing the time passes quickly, then finals come and go and winter break has arrive. There is no reason to delay in planning the winter break trip.
One of the most popular vacations for college students during this time is a ski trip. The outdoor activities and the nightlife at the resorts make skiing ideal for this age group. It offers a sense of adventure while also capturing the essence of winter. These resorts can fill up fast though so planning as far ahead as possible is the best way to guarantee a space for you and your friends.
The top 3 ski resorts in the US for skiing and night life are:
- Jackson Hole, WY: Forbes ranked this location as number one in the US because of open slopes, ease of getting what skiers needed, and the amount of snowfall it receives each year. The fact that the most famous slope in the world, Corbet’s Couloir, probably had something to do with it too.
- Aspen, CO: We have all heard of the famous Aspen slopes and night life. This destination is ideal for any college student looking for fun and adventure.
- Telluride, CO: This location is quickly growing with a number of great slopes. It is also one of the best dining locations around ski resorts in the nation.
Planning a trip to one of these destinations independently will likely result in a lack of rooms. The popularity of these resorts books the areas fast so the best way to find the space you need is by using a travel agency and booking a package. Inertia Tours offers affordable packages to these locations at reasonable student rates. They also allow each person to pay individually for their part of the package. That means one person isn’t responsible for collecting the money from everyone.
Like ski packages, spring break destinations book quickly. Take the time to think about what you want to do and find a package to get you there. Beach parties are common for college students on spring break, and can offer memories to last a lifetime.
The top 3 spring break destinations are:
- South Padre, TX: Sandy beaches and blue gulfs are a major draw to this location. It offers the extravagance of exotic destinations without leaving the country. Shopping and night life here are hopping during spring break.
- Cancun, Mexico: Cancun offers a variety of activities for college students from bungee jumping to day trips to shopping. Cancun is also known for having endless parties. There is always something to do in Cancun!
- Panama City, FL: This destination is known for having the most beautiful beaches in the world. It is also well known for spring break parties, some of which are hosted by MTV. Yes, there are kegs on the beach!
There are even ways to earn money while on vacation, so you can pay for the trip while taking it. Find out more about how to earn money on the go before leaving the dorm.
Whether planning spring break or winter break Inertia Tours has a number of affordable packages available to college students. Start planning the vacation you want now so you don’t miss out on the chance (or the price) later.